AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
It looks like a lot of people are here because they have a tough past. Bowen seems to be, like, a new beginning. A way to start a new life, you know. - Oscar J. Fielding

Partagez | 

I was just trying to be cool + Alek (English)

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
bowenien

Ivy Rosebury

MORE
ABOUT MEMESSAGES : 98
ICI DEPUIS : 07/09/2017
CRÉDITS : noralchemist.
STATUT : Célibataire
MessageSujet: I was just trying to be cool + Alek (English)   Ven 15 Sep 2017 - 22:09

⊹I was just trying to be cool
I could still hear her voice, the voice of my best friend telling me I needed to go out more. Of course I could understand why she was saying that, I was 21 and still never touch a single drop of alcohol, in this day and age I was considered like an alien among earth. But 21 is the legal age to drink in America right? I’m sure I wasn’t the only one, the only difference being, I had no intention of drinking any time soon. So what was I doing in a bar? I just took my first step in there, looking everywhere around. It wasn’t my first time in a bar, of course my friend already dragged me in there, but it was my first time coming alone. Why? I have no idea, curiosity maybe. I sometimes make decisions on bad impulses, but I guess I just needed to clear my thoughts, stop thinking of him. So maybe bad trendy music and some crazy drunk people was a good mix to just forget for an instant. People drink to forget so at least there was other person here that was trying to achieve the same purpose, we just had different way to deal with it. I made my way to the bar and just sit in an empty place at the counter, I could just move to a different place when I will get my glass. After waiting for a couple of minute for the barman to notice me, being too lazy to even try to make him notice, he finally came to me. And what is it going to be for you?  Just a coke please He smiled and just went his way. The barman wasn’t actually bad looking, he was even pretty nice, I’m sure he could have a different girl in his bed every night if he wanted to, and he probably wanted to. I was maybe judgy but for me there was no nice guy you could ever met in any kind of bar. We know what you are here for, don’t lie. So again, why was I here exactly? Jesus Ivy RELAX it’s not a night club, it’s actually a pretty cozy bar so stop over thinking this, you're just here to have a nice drink by yourself and people watching. And a coke for the pretty lady! I thanked him and quickly looked away to avoid any more conversation, well that’s being anti social, nice one Ivy. I stayed at my place and turn away to check the place again, was there any corner table I could get? That’s always the perfect place to have a full look at everybody without being too noticeable, I was taking the opportunity to also look at the faces around and who might look funny enough to keep watching, well so far no one too interesting seemed to be around, bummer.

Code by Wild Heart

Only fools fall for you
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bowenien

Alek H. Canterburry

MORE
ABOUT MEMESSAGES : 324
ICI DEPUIS : 26/07/2017
CRÉDITS : STRANGELOVE
DOUBLE-COMPTE : la sexy américaine Skylar
STATUT : tu es plus fidèle à ta bouteille de rhum qu'à n'importe quelle autre personne sur terre.
MessageSujet: Re: I was just trying to be cool + Alek (English)   Sam 16 Sep 2017 - 13:50

Alfie let you tour night off, and this night would be your night. Even though, you decided to go to the Hendrix to see how it is as a client. It wasn't a bad decision, on the contrary, your colleague or your boss could serve you a drink. You thought it was a good idea. So, without hesitation, you walked the street of Bowen to grab a drink at the Hendrix.
When you arrives there, ou find some familiar client. You discussed with them, you laughed with them too. It was a pleasure to be there as a customer than a barman but you also like your job here. So, you go at the counter, you asked your colleague for a glass a rhum with ice. You let a tip to your friend and you start drinking your glass. When you surrounded the bar, you saw a little ginger head who seemed to be a little bit lost in this place. So, you decided to come over see her. You take a sit on her right with your glass, and started to talk.

Just a coke in this wonderful place ? Take a cocktail ! You’ll see, there are marvelous, told you to this pretty lady. I’m sorry if I disturb you, my name is Alek, you continued with a smile.

Talking to girls when you worked but also when you were here just for a drink and have a good night was your passion. You hope you don’t scare her with your aise to talk to people.

HJ:

I CAN LIVE WITHOUT YOU

I'm not afraid to take a stand, everybody come take my hand. We walk this road together, through the storm, whatever weather, cold or warm, just let you know that you're not alone © signature by anaëlle.
bowenien

Ivy Rosebury

MORE
MessageSujet: Re: I was just trying to be cool + Alek (English)   Dim 17 Sep 2017 - 5:10

As I keep looking something finally caught my eye, a guy, with a drink in his hand, looking like he didn’t belong here, did I looked the same? He looked so out of place it was actually kinda cute, but he wasn’t actually cute so you can already stop your thought on that. Just a coke in this wonderful place ? Take a cocktail ! You’ll see, there are marvelous, I jumped on my sit What? Yeah I always have the best reaction, I did clearly heard what he said, it just pop out of my mouth out of surprise. I turned my head to see who was talking to me and looked at him in the yes with confusion. Was there actually non alcoholic cocktail? Well, probably but was it what he was suggesting or couldn’t he imagine someone not drinking? Well it’s actually not a bad idea As I said that I started to look around to see if there was some sort of menu I could find, there was something on the wall but couldn’t really figure out what it was saying If they have something without alcohol I started to squint my eyes, trying to figure out words on the wall. Anyway, I’m sticking to my coke for now I smiled and actually took my first sip. I wasn’t actually a big coke drinker, I usually stick to water and tea, I was really boring with my beverage, but hey, at least it was healthy. I’m sorry if I disturb you, my name is Alek Oh no don’t worry I don’t mind at least not for now I’m Ivy! I offered him a big smile, I was the kind of person to always smile, I couldn’t help it, I just always wanted to make the person I’m talking to happy. And as much as I was a loner I actually love company, meeting someone new, as long as it wasn’t in a group so for now his company was appreciated. I just hoped he wasn’t about to turn out to be douchey So you come here often? There wasn’t any more cliché sentence than this one, but I was referring to him acknowledging that the drink here was good, I just reacted like 5min later.

Code by Wild Heart

Hj:

Only fools fall for you
bowenien

Alek H. Canterburry

MORE
ABOUT MEMESSAGES : 324
ICI DEPUIS : 26/07/2017
CRÉDITS : STRANGELOVE
DOUBLE-COMPTE : la sexy américaine Skylar
STATUT : tu es plus fidèle à ta bouteille de rhum qu'à n'importe quelle autre personne sur terre.
MessageSujet: Re: I was just trying to be cool + Alek (English)   Lun 18 Sep 2017 - 1:02

You were sitting there, in the place you used to work in, as a customer for the first time. When you surrounded the place, you thought that Alfie made a really good job in this bar. It's really the atmosphere you like in place like this : cosy, lounge and rock-n-roll. When you looked at the customers, you'll find a little ginger head who seemed to be lost with her glass of coke. So, with all you charms, you come to see her and begin to talk to her. You take a sip of your rhum and you talk to her about the wonderful cocktails we can found here. When she told you it was a good idea to take one of them, a big smile shows up on your face.

Without alcohol ? Yes, of course, I could even do it for you ! you said with your big smile. Nice to meet you, Ivy.

Without delay, you were in front of her in the barman place. You take the opportunity of saying hello to your colleague and offer a big smile to the young and pretty lady in front of you. With ll the juice and sirup you can have here, you began to make the greatest cocktail you could do for her. She asked you if you come here often, and after that, you laugh a little.

Hmmm... Too much often... I work here, so all days and all nights ! But I never see you around, or am I wrong ? Hmmm, impossible, I would have noticed a pretty girl like you, you said with a wink at her.

I CAN LIVE WITHOUT YOU

I'm not afraid to take a stand, everybody come take my hand. We walk this road together, through the storm, whatever weather, cold or warm, just let you know that you're not alone © signature by anaëlle.
bowenien

Ivy Rosebury

MORE
MessageSujet: Re: I was just trying to be cool + Alek (English)   Aujourd'hui à 3:29

Without alcohol? Yes, of course, I could even do it for you ! Nice to meet you, Ivy. And in a second he is behind the bar touching every bottle he can find. Wait what? I start looking around me to see if someone else watch him and all I could found is the other barman looking at him jokingly with a smile. So does he not care if a customer just go over the counter and mess up with the bottles? I was just about to say something to him when the truth finally came out of his mouth Hmmm... Too much often... I work here, so all days and all nights! I raised an eyebrow, so he is this type of person? You don't look too much like a Barman. And by that I was thinking he didn't look like the type of guy to hit on every girl, but he actually came pretty easily on me so I guess I was bad at judging people. He definitely looked more innocent than he probably is. But I never see you around, or am I wrong ? Hmmm, impossible, I would have noticed a pretty girl like you I laughed inside, yup definitively got that one wrong. I take another sip of coke and smile at him Yeah it's not my favorite type of place to hang out I look at him for a minute, I watch him making a cocktail, no matter how much I don't like alcohol, barman and all that fun stuff, I always love watching someone so focus and passionate on what he was doing, it was always relaxing me and he actually seemed to love what he was doing. I mean is it really fun to come here every night? Watch people getting drunk and not even being able to walk? Or watch guys being overconfident and hit on girls? I frown just by the thought of that, but that was what this type of place was all about, flirting, get wasted and have a nice one night stand. and girls wearing almost nothing, actually you must love that I mean which guy here would say he doesn't like it, decent guy aren't around. I know I was too judging with people partying but I couldn't help it I felt like they were all the same. So I was there, with my coke, sitting in a place where I was judging every one around me, and where everyone were probably judging me for being so stuck up. I look down at my drink and start playing with the straw, mixing the ice, I was definitively not in my element.  

Code by Wild Heart

Only fools fall for you

Contenu sponsorisé

MORE
ABOUT ME
MessageSujet: Re: I was just trying to be cool + Alek (English)   

I was just trying to be cool + Alek (English)
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1