AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  MembresMembres  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

↳ personnages attendus

Bienvenue à Bowen, petite ville côtière du Nord-Est de l'Australie, abritant moins de 7 000 habitants. Si vous recherchez le calme, la bonne humeur et la joie de vivre, vous serez au paradis. Tous les habitants vous le diront, Bowen est l'endroit idéal pour se ressourcer. Et puis ne vous inquiétez pas pour l'intégration, ici tout le monde se connaît et les habitants adorent accueillir les nouveaux. › suite.

Le deal à ne pas rater :
Manga Chainsaw Man : où acheter le Tome 17 édition Collector de ...
19.99 €
Voir le deal
-15%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
(Adhérents) LEGO® Icons 10318 Le Concorde
169.99 € 199.99 €
Voir le deal

#520 - Moving in ft. Lucian (RP en Anglais)

AuteurMessage
Anonymous
Invité
#520 - Moving in ft. Lucian (RP en Anglais) Empty
MessageSujet: #520 - Moving in ft. Lucian (RP en Anglais)   #520 - Moving in ft. Lucian (RP en Anglais) EmptyDim 24 Juin - 15:09

Moving in  ft Lucian

Here's to a new start.

Keys in hand, Zachary was going up the stairs of his new building, towards the apartment he had just started renting. It had been a bit more complicated than expect. Moving here, he thought he was going to be able to rent an entire apartment on his own, while avoiding the issue of an Australian guarantor. Let's just say, it did not go as planned. No landlord would trust his good faith and the amount of money in his bank account to be a trusted tenant. He had to resort to going to a letting agency, and agree to be matched to a housemate of a similar age.

It had been a few years since he had lived with a housemat; since his first year of uni to be exact. He had been sharing a one bedroom flat in Bristol with Emily for the past couple of years, but that was different. He had chosen to share his most private moments with her. This wasn't the case this time, and he just hoped that he would get on with his roommate.

Lifting his suitcase up the last step, he began fiddling with the different keys he had been given. Trying to insert each of them in the lock, and failing each them, he started swearing, alone in the staircase.

"For the life of me, why won't these fucking keys fucking wor..."

He stopped mid-rant as the front door suddenly opened. In front of him was standing a tall, blue-eyed guy with fair hair. Seeing the startled look on his face, Zach straitened himself and presented his hand to his new housemate.

"Oh wow, what a way to make a good first impression! Sorry about that, let me start over: Hi, I'm Zachary, your new roommate."

©crack in time
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Anonymous
Invité
#520 - Moving in ft. Lucian (RP en Anglais) Empty
MessageSujet: Re: #520 - Moving in ft. Lucian (RP en Anglais)   #520 - Moving in ft. Lucian (RP en Anglais) EmptyMer 27 Juin - 7:23

Here's to a new start.

Last night i worked up late to finish writing an article about some useless honey event that happened in town, god what we don’t do for money and experience. So this morning I decided to stay in bed a little bit longer, after all its my day off and I hurt my ankle so I can’t go for a run. Guess im just gonna rest, the sun just came up, and i close my eyes to sleep a few more hours.

I'm woken up by some noise in the hallway, at first I thought it was just in my dream, but after opening my eyes I could still hear it. Probably a neighboor, i dig a little bit more in under my blanket hoping it would stop but it kept going. Why is it when I want to stay in bed that something wakes me up. Every other day it's pretty calm. I check my phone, its only 10 am. And it suddenly hit me, last night before going to bed I got a text from the landlord saying my roommate will arrive today. I jumped out of my bed, but before opening I need to get dressed a little bit, im not gonna welcome my rommmates naked, that would not give a good first impression, especially if it’s a girl. I grab the first t-shirt I see, and try to put on sweat pants without falling while rushing to the door.

I open the door and see a young man, probably the same age as me. He looks akward by the situation and introduces himself. I just laugh it off and shake his hand. “Don’t worry, look at me, I'm not really giving a first good impression either. Im Lucian by the way.”

I grab his suitcase “let me help you” and I let him in the apartment. After giving him a little tour i show him his room where I dropp his suitcase and point at it while asking: “Is that all you have or theres more coming? Cause if I need to help you move in, I'll have to drink a gallon of coffee first, you woke me up abruptly.” And I head to the kitchen to turn on the coffee machine

©crack in time
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

#520 - Moving in ft. Lucian (RP en Anglais)
Page 1 sur 1