AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Abonnement 12 mois Nintendo Switch Online
Voir le deal
15.99 €

Partagez

instagram de niels / @nielsbjk

Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Aelya Björk
Aelya Björk
ici depuis : 25/05/2018
crédits : moi (av,icons,crackship), edelweiss. (sign).
statut : 'j'aurais aimé t'écrire le plus beau des poèmes et construire un empire juste pour ton sourire.' (niels)
grand kangou
MessageSujet: Re: instagram de niels / @nielsbjk   instagram de niels / @nielsbjk - Page 15 EmptyDim 5 Juil 2020 - 0:05

[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]
nielsbjk • following
[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir cette image]
126 Likes
nielsbjk best. birthday. ever. thank you for everything my baby, i love youuuuu  :coeur:  :coeur:  :coeur:

poisonflower thanks for being the man i want to marry, the man i want to love until the end. i love you to the moon and back my baby love, forever. :coeur: :coeur: :coeur:

[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir cette image][Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir cette image]
i will follow you, my love,
to the edge of all our days,
TO OUR VERY LAST TOMORROWS.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://www.aa-retro.com/t16966-poisonflower-instagram-d-aelya En ligne
Niels Björk
Niels Björk
ici depuis : 18/06/2018
crédits : strangehell/mon bb ♡ (av, gifs, icons) ; æternam (sign)
statut : i tell you all the time, heaven is a place on earth with you (aelya)
grand kangou
MessageSujet: Re: instagram de niels / @nielsbjk   instagram de niels / @nielsbjk - Page 15 EmptyLun 13 Juil 2020 - 0:00

nielsbjk • following
126 Likes
nielsbjk my baby is 27!  :57:  :54:  instagram de niels / @nielsbjk - Page 15 2826614466
if you knew how grateful i am to have you, that you chose me for life, to be your husband and the father of our future children.  :coeur:
you are my dream, my paradise, and i want you to know that you make me the happiest man in the world. :coeur:
happy birthday my love, i love you forever and beyond [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]:coeur:  :coeur:  :coeur:

[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir cette image] [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir cette image]

fall freely into me

- he wore her thoughts and she wore his words. together, they were poetry ☽ æternam.
Aelya Björk
Aelya Björk
statut : 'j'aurais aimé t'écrire le plus beau des poèmes et construire un empire juste pour ton sourire.' (niels)
grand kangou
MessageSujet: Re: instagram de niels / @nielsbjk   instagram de niels / @nielsbjk - Page 15 EmptyLun 13 Juil 2020 - 0:16

nielsbjk • following
126 Likes
nielsbjk my baby is 27!  :57:  :54:  instagram de niels / @nielsbjk - Page 15 2826614466
if you knew how grateful i am to have you, that you chose me for life, to be your husband and the father of our future children.  :coeur:
you are my dream, my paradise, and i want you to know that you make me the happiest man in the world. :coeur:
happy birthday my love, i love you forever and beyond [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]:coeur:  :coeur:  :coeur:

poisonflower awww thank you my love, i love you till the end, i love you like you couldn't ever imagine.... :coeur: :coeur:
i want to spend my birthday with you, and everty birthday. my man, my soulmate, my husband to be... i love you endlessly. :coeur: :coeur: instagram de niels / @nielsbjk - Page 15 1679883119

[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir cette image][Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir cette image]
Niels Björk
Niels Björk
grand kangou
MessageSujet: Re: instagram de niels / @nielsbjk   instagram de niels / @nielsbjk - Page 15 EmptyLun 13 Juil 2020 - 0:22

nielsbjk • following
126 Likes

poisonflower awww thank you my love, i love you till the end, i love you like you couldn't ever imagine.... :coeur: :coeur:
i want to spend my birthday with you, and everty birthday. my man, my soulmate, my husband to be... i love you endlessly. :coeur: :coeur: instagram de niels / @nielsbjk - Page 15 1679883119
nielsbjk baby girllllll :coeur: instagram de niels / @nielsbjk - Page 15 1679883119 let’s celebrate your day together my love :coeur: can’t wait to give you your present héhé :coeur:

[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir cette image] [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir cette image]

fall freely into me

- he wore her thoughts and she wore his words. together, they were poetry ☽ æternam.
Aelya Björk
Aelya Björk
grand kangou
MessageSujet: Re: instagram de niels / @nielsbjk   instagram de niels / @nielsbjk - Page 15 EmptyLun 13 Juil 2020 - 0:31

nielsbjk • following
126 Likes

nielsbjk baby girllllll :coeur: instagram de niels / @nielsbjk - Page 15 1679883119 let’s celebrate your day together my love :coeur: can’t wait to give you your present héhé :coeur:
poisonflower you're already the present baby, can't wait to see you, to show you how i love you. :coeur: :coeur:

Niels Björk
Niels Björk
grand kangou
MessageSujet: Re: instagram de niels / @nielsbjk   instagram de niels / @nielsbjk - Page 15 EmptyJeu 16 Juil 2020 - 17:16

nielsbjk • following
126 Likes
nielsbjk she’s wild and i freakin’ love it. :coeur: :coeur: héhé

fall freely into me

Aelya Björk
Aelya Björk
grand kangou
MessageSujet: Re: instagram de niels / @nielsbjk   instagram de niels / @nielsbjk - Page 15 EmptyJeu 16 Juil 2020 - 17:35

nielsbjk • following
126 Likes

poisonflower i freakin' love you. héhé :coeur:

Niels Björk
Niels Björk
grand kangou
MessageSujet: Re: instagram de niels / @nielsbjk   instagram de niels / @nielsbjk - Page 15 EmptyJeu 16 Juil 2020 - 17:43

nielsbjk • following
126 Likes

nielsbjk i wanna kiss you so bad baby girl :coeur: :coeur: instagram de niels / @nielsbjk - Page 15 1679883119

fall freely into me

Aelya Björk
Aelya Björk
grand kangou
MessageSujet: Re: instagram de niels / @nielsbjk   instagram de niels / @nielsbjk - Page 15 EmptyJeu 16 Juil 2020 - 17:47

nielsbjk • following
126 Likes

nielsbjk i wanna kiss you so bad baby girl :coeur: :coeur: instagram de niels / @nielsbjk - Page 15 1679883119
poisonflower come and kiss me honey. ** :coeur:

Niels Björk
Niels Björk
grand kangou
MessageSujet: Re: instagram de niels / @nielsbjk   instagram de niels / @nielsbjk - Page 15 EmptyMer 29 Juil 2020 - 23:36

nielsbjk • following
126 Likes
nielsbjk great day with the most talented guy ever [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]  instagram de niels / @nielsbjk - Page 15 1596742723  :coeur:

fall freely into me

Aelya Björk
Aelya Björk
grand kangou
MessageSujet: Re: instagram de niels / @nielsbjk   instagram de niels / @nielsbjk - Page 15 EmptyJeu 30 Juil 2020 - 0:07

nielsbjk • following
126 Likes
nielsbjk great day with the most talented guy ever [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]  instagram de niels / @nielsbjk - Page 15 1596742723  :coeur:

poisonflower baby i wanna eat you rn. ** :coeur:
you're so damn hot.  :57:  instagram de niels / @nielsbjk - Page 15 496655798  instagram de niels / @nielsbjk - Page 15 2826614466  :sex:  instagram de niels / @nielsbjk - Page 15 3154653550

Niels Björk
Niels Björk
grand kangou
MessageSujet: Re: instagram de niels / @nielsbjk   instagram de niels / @nielsbjk - Page 15 EmptyJeu 30 Juil 2020 - 0:12

nielsbjk • following
126 Likes

you're so damn hot.  :57:  instagram de niels / @nielsbjk - Page 15 496655798  instagram de niels / @nielsbjk - Page 15 2826614466  :sex:  instagram de niels / @nielsbjk - Page 15 3154653550
nielsbjk my love instagram de niels / @nielsbjk - Page 15 3154653550 instagram de niels / @nielsbjk - Page 15 1679883119 you’re the hottest ever  instagram de niels / @nielsbjk - Page 15 496655798 where are youuuuuuuu baby girl ?  :sex:  :09:

fall freely into me

Aelya Björk
Aelya Björk
grand kangou
MessageSujet: Re: instagram de niels / @nielsbjk   instagram de niels / @nielsbjk - Page 15 EmptyJeu 30 Juil 2020 - 0:28

nielsbjk • following
126 Likes

nielsbjk my love instagram de niels / @nielsbjk - Page 15 3154653550 instagram de niels / @nielsbjk - Page 15 1679883119 you’re the hottest ever  instagram de niels / @nielsbjk - Page 15 496655798 where are youuuuuuuu baby girl ?  :sex:  :09:
poisonflower i'm coming love, hope i'll find you in our bedroom. :01: (oops :notally:) :coeur: :coeur:

Milo Putskowski
Milo Putskowski
ici depuis : 03/09/2018
crédits : chataigna ♡ (avatar), anaphore (signature) & doom days (icon)
comptes : carter, alexander, sasha, fede, riley & anastasia.
statut : when we've done all that we could to turn the darkness into light, turn evil to good even when we try so hard for that perfect kind of love, it could all fall apart... (effy)
grand kangou
MessageSujet: Re: instagram de niels / @nielsbjk   instagram de niels / @nielsbjk - Page 15 EmptyJeu 30 Juil 2020 - 1:31

nielsbjk • following
126 Likes

poisonflower i'm coming love, hope i'll find you in our bedroom. :01: (oops :notally:) :coeur: :coeur:
milooow you’re the best, bro ! instagram de niels / @nielsbjk - Page 15 2269043814

WHAT IF I TOLD YOU I LOVE YOU ?
ANAPHORE
https://www.aa-retro.com/t15739-instagram-de-milooow
Niels Björk
Niels Björk
grand kangou
MessageSujet: Re: instagram de niels / @nielsbjk   instagram de niels / @nielsbjk - Page 15 EmptyLun 10 Aoû 2020 - 17:44

nielsbjk • following
126 Likes
nielsbjk 🛹🛹🛹

fall freely into me

Contenu sponsorisé
MessageSujet: Re: instagram de niels / @nielsbjk   instagram de niels / @nielsbjk - Page 15 Empty

instagram de niels / @nielsbjk
Page 15 sur 19Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Suivant