∞ à l'ancienne
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  MembresMembres  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
↳ les scénarios attendus

— la météo en avril —

En ce moment à Bowen, les températures sont plus tempérées, il y fait bon vivre ! Elles avoisinent entre les 25 et 28°C.

sahar essaïdi & jolene newton-john
sont nos membres du mois ♡

Le Deal du moment :
Cartes Pokémon – coffret ETB Astres ...
Voir le deal

Partagez

andrea's phone

Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Emilia Manzoni

Feuille de personnage
∞ mes liens:
⇢ à propos de moi
:
grand kangou
ICI DEPUIS : 24/05/2021
COMPTES : Avery (Sarah Hyland), Kyle (Brandon Flynn)
CRÉDITS : av (c)undercover // sign (c)magma // crackship (c)LucyLullaby & SpiritusVitae

STATUT : Take me into your loving arms Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars Place your head on my beating heart I'm thinking out loud That maybe we found love right where we are (Maxilia)
MessageSujet: Re: andrea's phone   andrea's phone - Page 2 EmptyVen 11 Mar 2022 - 21:35

00:00
Emi :coeur:

iMessage
Aujourd'hui

It will break his heart for sure but... he's a full grown up and he will get better but you can't hide him forever Andy... It's not fair for you and for him... And for me... I don't know if I will be able to lie to him forever Andy... I know that I promise to not tell him, and I won't but.... It's hard for me to lie to Max :D

I will pour alcohol accidentally in it... :48: :busted: :adibou:

the only exception
I have died every day waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more
https://www.aa-retro.com/t22394-emimanzoni-instagram
Emilia Manzoni

Feuille de personnage
∞ mes liens:
⇢ à propos de moi
:
grand kangou
CRÉDITS : av (c)undercover // sign (c)magma // crackship (c)LucyLullaby & SpiritusVitae

STATUT : Take me into your loving arms Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars Place your head on my beating heart I'm thinking out loud That maybe we found love right where we are (Maxilia)
MessageSujet: Re: andrea's phone   andrea's phone - Page 2 EmptyVen 11 Mar 2022 - 21:50

iMessage
Aujourd'hui

I know that Andy, but you know that I will talk to him and try ... I really said try because you know your brother aha ... to talk to him about that.. about the fact that he is overprotected about you :coeur:

And don't worry, I'm glad that you told me, because I can help you being better as I was at your place a year ago :coeur:

But.... Just a little bit of alcohol... it won't kill me ??? :D

the only exception
Darling, don't be afraid
Emilia Manzoni

Feuille de personnage
∞ mes liens:
⇢ à propos de moi
:
grand kangou

MessageSujet: Re: andrea's phone   andrea's phone - Page 2 EmptyVen 11 Mar 2022 - 22:10

iMessage
Aujourd'hui

I understand but, I could try to talk with him... I'm a little sister with 2 big brothers Andy so... Let me try :coeur: Or I can even ask Livio to talk with him aha (And I'm talking about Max like nothing is wrong between us :D )

You know that he deserves to know what happened Andy ... He can help you to heal too :coeur:

Ok doc... no alcohol :notally:

the only exception
Darling, don't be afraid
Emilia Manzoni

Feuille de personnage
∞ mes liens:
⇢ à propos de moi
:
grand kangou

MessageSujet: Re: andrea's phone   andrea's phone - Page 2 EmptyVen 11 Mar 2022 - 22:22

iMessage
Aujourd'hui

I won't tell my brother about what you've been through Andy, just about the fact that Max he's worth than him :14:

We can't get over what we lived, we just have to learn to live with it and accept other people to help us :coeur:

It's okay, you're not hurting me... but the fact that you're brother is ghosting me... that's what's hurt me :D

And you're not a doc yet but you will be aha :coeur:

the only exception
Darling, don't be afraid
Emilia Manzoni

Feuille de personnage
∞ mes liens:
⇢ à propos de moi
:
grand kangou

MessageSujet: Re: andrea's phone   andrea's phone - Page 2 EmptyVen 11 Mar 2022 - 22:48

iMessage
Aujourd'hui

I won't tell anything it was just a joke... I'm trying to laugh even if I don't really want to andrea's phone - Page 2 1209930125

You just have to learn to count on other people Andy :)

I'm waiting for you and the nachos :gorp: :gorp:

I'll be a full doctor in 5 years andrea's phone - Page 2 2288522984

the only exception
Darling, don't be afraid
Emilia Manzoni

Feuille de personnage
∞ mes liens:
⇢ à propos de moi
:
grand kangou

MessageSujet: Re: andrea's phone   andrea's phone - Page 2 EmptyVen 11 Mar 2022 - 23:00

iMessage
Aujourd'hui

It's okay don't worry :coeur:

Yeah, but others can be here for you too :coeur:

Mojito without alcohol yes :busted: :busted:

It's not actually the same but without you, all the mothers would be lost so you're as important as every doctor :coeur:

the only exception
Darling, don't be afraid
Emilia Manzoni

Feuille de personnage
∞ mes liens:
⇢ à propos de moi
:
grand kangou

MessageSujet: Re: andrea's phone   andrea's phone - Page 2 EmptyVen 11 Mar 2022 - 23:12

iMessage
Aujourd'hui

I'm here for you Andy.. anytime you know it :coeur:

Yes I know ^^ and like I said, you're a doc to me :coeur:

the only exception
Darling, don't be afraid
Emilia Manzoni

Feuille de personnage
∞ mes liens:
⇢ à propos de moi
:
grand kangou

MessageSujet: Re: andrea's phone   andrea's phone - Page 2 EmptyLun 14 Mar 2022 - 23:15

iMessage
Aujourd'hui

Andy :10: i need to know EVERYTHING about you and Andrew :42:

And also, i'm not at my place for the rest of the week, i have my appointement on friday to get my abortion and until then i'm staying at my brother's house :coeur: speaking about Brother how is Max?

the only exception
Darling, don't be afraid
Emilia Manzoni

Feuille de personnage
∞ mes liens:
⇢ à propos de moi
:
grand kangou

MessageSujet: Re: andrea's phone   andrea's phone - Page 2 EmptyLun 14 Mar 2022 - 23:33

iMessage
Aujourd'hui

ok if you say so...  :01:

What kind of surprise would you deliver to me ? 👀 just tell me it's ok, i'll go outside few minutes to see you that's ok don't worry :coeur:

Hummmm... Ok .... I'm starting to think he won't show up on friday and that we're kinda... Not together anymore :D

the only exception
Darling, don't be afraid
Emilia Manzoni

Feuille de personnage
∞ mes liens:
⇢ à propos de moi
:
grand kangou

MessageSujet: Re: andrea's phone   andrea's phone - Page 2 EmptyMar 15 Mar 2022 - 9:46

iMessage
Aujourd'hui

i trust you :) and i know how he looks Wink and even his little sister :) i met them at the hospital aha she's so cute :)!

Italian fois :11: best food in the world and i'm not saying this because i'm italian 👀 don't judge me Wink

I'm not even sure he's listening to my vocal or.. i don't know, i wish he could give me a sign you know...

the only exception
Darling, don't be afraid
Maximillian Olsson

Feuille de personnage
∞ mes liens:
⇢ à propos de moi
:
grand kangou
ICI DEPUIS : 29/10/2021
COMPTES : Jayden Smith & Joshua Price & Marlon Wheeler
CRÉDITS : Moi (avatar ) crackship (c)LucyLullaby(c) Spiritus Vitae (c)One More Paradise

STATUT : Never knew I could feel like this, Want to vanish inside your kiss, Every day I love you more and more, Listen to my heart, can you hear it sings, Come back to me, and forgive everything, Seasons may change, winter to spring, But I love you until the end of time {Maxilia}
MessageSujet: Re: andrea's phone   andrea's phone - Page 2 EmptyMar 15 Mar 2022 - 9:59

Maxouille :coeur:

iMessage
Aujourd'hui

Are you serious? What's this picture? I mean, you let this guy take your picture ?

andrea's phone - Page 2 3ool

I'll stop time for you
The second you say you'd like me to
I just wanna give you the loving that you're missing
Baby, just to wake up with you
Would be everything I need, and this could be so different
Tell me what you want to do
https://www.aa-retro.com/t23325-maxolsson
Maximillian Olsson

Feuille de personnage
∞ mes liens:
⇢ à propos de moi
:
grand kangou
CRÉDITS : Moi (avatar ) crackship (c)LucyLullaby(c) Spiritus Vitae (c)One More Paradise

STATUT : Never knew I could feel like this, Want to vanish inside your kiss, Every day I love you more and more, Listen to my heart, can you hear it sings, Come back to me, and forgive everything, Seasons may change, winter to spring, But I love you until the end of time {Maxilia}
MessageSujet: Re: andrea's phone   andrea's phone - Page 2 EmptyMar 15 Mar 2022 - 10:33

iMessage
Aujourd'hui

Yeah yeah, blah blah blah ... I don't care if you are not naked or vulgar! I don't like this guy, I don't like your proximity. Are you sure he's just a friend? Did he take other pictures of you?

I'll stop time for you
Emilia Manzoni

Feuille de personnage
∞ mes liens:
⇢ à propos de moi
:
grand kangou

MessageSujet: Re: andrea's phone   andrea's phone - Page 2 EmptyMar 15 Mar 2022 - 10:44

iMessage
Aujourd'hui

Why would i judge you? :adibou: Andrew is a really nice guy :) and a really good big brother to Eireen :D but I'm pretty sure Max is angry about your insta post right? aha

I like swedish food but ... italian food woooo owns my heart ^^

I wish he could talk to me you know, that we could talk about it ... I feel like i'm alone in this situation, that I have to go through everything just by myself and... I know that he disagree with my decision but ... I wish we could have talk about it together... Just please remind him that I love him still okay ? :coeur:

the only exception
Darling, don't be afraid
Maximillian Olsson

Feuille de personnage
∞ mes liens:
⇢ à propos de moi
:
grand kangou

MessageSujet: Re: andrea's phone   andrea's phone - Page 2 EmptyMar 15 Mar 2022 - 10:45

iMessage
Aujourd'hui

I never said that!
Oh sorry, do I make you anxious? I'm just protecting you, consider yourself happy.
And the other task that comments on your insta, great. "Just a friend," that's right.

I'll stop time for you
Maximillian Olsson

Feuille de personnage
∞ mes liens:
⇢ à propos de moi
:
grand kangou

MessageSujet: Re: andrea's phone   andrea's phone - Page 2 EmptyMar 15 Mar 2022 - 11:14

iMessage
Aujourd'hui

OH C'MON !
Don't make me say what I didn't say! You are not an easy girl, I would never dare to say such a thing! I can't stand people hanging around you.
And what does that mean? He won't be the first, nor the last? I warn you that if he tries anything, I'll break his face.
I remember our shopping day very well, you and your bruises everywhere!
STOP! How am I disappointed in you? Can you tell me? Oh yes, come to think of it, there might be one thing you're disappointing me about, I feel like you're hiding something from me and you won't tell me. Just looking at your face the last time in the cabin, I thought it was weird...
Stop talking nonsense, you're not useless. Honestly, Andrea, you make me squirm... You all make me dizzy.

I'll stop time for you
Contenu sponsorisé
MessageSujet: Re: andrea's phone   andrea's phone - Page 2 Empty

andrea's phone
Page 2 sur 4Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4  Suivant