∞ à l'ancienne
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  MembresMembres  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
↳ les scénarios attendus

— la météo en avril —

En ce moment à Bowen, les températures sont plus tempérées, il y fait bon vivre ! Elles avoisinent entre les 25 et 28°C.

sahar essaïdi & jolene newton-john
sont nos membres du mois ♡

Partagez

andrea's phone

Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4
AuteurMessage
Andrew Lynch

Feuille de personnage
∞ mes liens:
⇢ à propos de moi
:
bowenien
ICI DEPUIS : 09/03/2022
COMPTES : None
CRÉDITS : thewhitequeen

STATUT : Célibataire
MessageSujet: Re: andrea's phone   andrea's phone - Page 4 EmptyVen 18 Mar 2022 - 15:24

Tu sais que ton indice est loin d'être très simple. Mais c'est le but de la manœuvre. " Of course I know. I wouldn't be pagan if i didn't knew." Tu entends l'eau s'arrêter et voilà que la caméra s'active. Tu affiches un sourire, levant ta main droite. '' What do you mean I don't look like a Thor cosplayer ? I'm offended! Deeply. i could have helped you. " Tu rigoles évidement. " Yeah, you find it. Does your lovely brother will be there too? "
Emilia Manzoni

Feuille de personnage
∞ mes liens:
⇢ à propos de moi
:
grand kangou
ICI DEPUIS : 24/05/2021
COMPTES : Avery (Sarah Hyland), Kyle (Brandon Flynn)
CRÉDITS : av (c)undercover // sign (c)magma // crackship (c)LucyLullaby & SpiritusVitae

STATUT : Take me into your loving arms Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars Place your head on my beating heart I'm thinking out loud That maybe we found love right where we are (Maxilia)
MessageSujet: Re: andrea's phone   andrea's phone - Page 4 EmptyVen 18 Mar 2022 - 16:08

00:00
Emi :coeur:

iMessage
Aujourd'hui

Andy :hug: Everything is fine, had a little trouble to wake up (maybe because I was too tired actually aha ) now your brother is sleeping in my arms :coeur: yeah he came and it feels good to have him by my side :coeur: Thanks for everything :12:

the only exception
I have died every day waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more
https://www.aa-retro.com/t22394-emimanzoni-instagram
Andrew Lynch

Feuille de personnage
∞ mes liens:
⇢ à propos de moi
:
bowenien

MessageSujet: Re: andrea's phone   andrea's phone - Page 4 EmptySam 19 Mar 2022 - 14:43

Tu la regarde rougir et ton sourire s'agrandit un peu plus, tu lui adresses même un clin d'oeil. Tu trouves relativement simple de la faire rougir. " Aaah, I like that reason. " Tu n'as rien contre son frère au fond. Mais tu te doutes que tu vas recevoir pas mal de regards noirs. " Should I be prepared for another big bro attitude towards me ? " Tu te redresses finalement avec le téléphone pour rejoindre la cuisine. Tu l'installes sur le plan de travail et te penche en même temps. Tu rigoles et hoches la tête. " Yeah, i really like that character. Don't imagine that I will crowl around, I will walk. I find some plastic things for the legs that are not hard to walk with. It will be fun. " Tu te redresses pour fouiller dans le frigo avant de tourner la tête. " Leather trousers ? Gods, you'll be awesome in that ! I'm sure that you can put your butt in that. Try and I'll tell you if it's ok ? "
Maximillian Olsson

Feuille de personnage
∞ mes liens:
⇢ à propos de moi
:
grand kangou
ICI DEPUIS : 29/10/2021
COMPTES : Jayden Smith & Joshua Price & Marlon Wheeler
CRÉDITS : Moi (avatar ) crackship (c)LucyLullaby(c) Spiritus Vitae (c)One More Paradise

STATUT : Never knew I could feel like this, Want to vanish inside your kiss, Every day I love you more and more, Listen to my heart, can you hear it sings, Come back to me, and forgive everything, Seasons may change, winter to spring, But I love you until the end of time {Maxilia}
MessageSujet: Re: andrea's phone   andrea's phone - Page 4 EmptyJeu 24 Mar 2022 - 7:20

Maxouille :coeur:

iMessage
Aujourd'hui

Andy, how are you tokay ? Talk to me...

andrea's phone - Page 4 3ool

I'll stop time for you
The second you say you'd like me to
I just wanna give you the loving that you're missing
Baby, just to wake up with you
Would be everything I need, and this could be so different
Tell me what you want to do
https://www.aa-retro.com/t23325-maxolsson
Maximillian Olsson

Feuille de personnage
∞ mes liens:
⇢ à propos de moi
:
grand kangou
CRÉDITS : Moi (avatar ) crackship (c)LucyLullaby(c) Spiritus Vitae (c)One More Paradise

STATUT : Never knew I could feel like this, Want to vanish inside your kiss, Every day I love you more and more, Listen to my heart, can you hear it sings, Come back to me, and forgive everything, Seasons may change, winter to spring, But I love you until the end of time {Maxilia}
MessageSujet: Re: andrea's phone   andrea's phone - Page 4 EmptyJeu 24 Mar 2022 - 7:40

iMessage
Aujourd'hui

Yeah, yeah fine. I just worry about you. You don't talk much these days.

I'll stop time for you
Maximillian Olsson

Feuille de personnage
∞ mes liens:
⇢ à propos de moi
:
grand kangou

MessageSujet: Re: andrea's phone   andrea's phone - Page 4 EmptyJeu 24 Mar 2022 - 7:55

iMessage
Aujourd'hui

You sure you okay ?

I'll stop time for you
Emilia Manzoni

Feuille de personnage
∞ mes liens:
⇢ à propos de moi
:
grand kangou
CRÉDITS : av (c)undercover // sign (c)magma // crackship (c)LucyLullaby & SpiritusVitae

STATUT : Take me into your loving arms Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars Place your head on my beating heart I'm thinking out loud That maybe we found love right where we are (Maxilia)
MessageSujet: Re: andrea's phone   andrea's phone - Page 4 EmptyJeu 24 Mar 2022 - 13:26

iMessage
Aujourd'hui

Hey Andy :coeur: how are you ? Just saw your IG post :coeur: do you need to talk, i'm at the hospital are you there too? We can have lunch together if you want :coeur:

the only exception
Darling, don't be afraid
Andrew Lynch

Feuille de personnage
∞ mes liens:
⇢ à propos de moi
:
bowenien

MessageSujet: Re: andrea's phone   andrea's phone - Page 4 EmptyJeu 24 Mar 2022 - 13:52

Andrew :coeur:
Hey. Are you okay ? I didn't see you after... well. Sorry, I shouldn't have fought with your brother. It was stupid.

Have you anything to do later ? I would like to speak to you but not through texts.

Emilia Manzoni

Feuille de personnage
∞ mes liens:
⇢ à propos de moi
:
grand kangou

MessageSujet: Re: andrea's phone   andrea's phone - Page 4 EmptyJeu 24 Mar 2022 - 13:54

iMessage
Aujourd'hui

No he didn't ask me :) i can't asking you how you are ? But i'll tell him that you told me you're fine :coeur: Can i join you later for a coffee? I would love to see you :coeur:

the only exception
Darling, don't be afraid
Emilia Manzoni

Feuille de personnage
∞ mes liens:
⇢ à propos de moi
:
grand kangou

MessageSujet: Re: andrea's phone   andrea's phone - Page 4 EmptyJeu 24 Mar 2022 - 16:05

iMessage
Aujourd'hui

i will come to see you during this little break, i have one too :) let's meet in your break room ? And you're Always good company to me :coeur:

the only exception
Darling, don't be afraid
Emilia Manzoni

Feuille de personnage
∞ mes liens:
⇢ à propos de moi
:
grand kangou

MessageSujet: Re: andrea's phone   andrea's phone - Page 4 EmptyVen 25 Mar 2022 - 15:30

iMessage
Aujourd'hui

Houuu i know someone who wasn't home last night aha don't worry i'm handling your brother aha :coeur: did you have fun with Andrew and his sister ? :coeur:

the only exception
Darling, don't be afraid
Andrew Lynch

Feuille de personnage
∞ mes liens:
⇢ à propos de moi
:
bowenien

MessageSujet: Re: andrea's phone   andrea's phone - Page 4 EmptyVen 25 Mar 2022 - 19:10

Prinsesse :coeur:
Hey. Are you okay ? I didn't see you after... well. Sorry, I shouldn't have fought with your brother. It was stupid.

Have you anything to do later ? I would like to speak to you but not through texts.

Hey. andrea's phone - Page 4 2269043814  Yeah, I'm fine... I think so. andrea's phone - Page 4 1956959691

No, don't apologize, please. andrea's phone - Page 4 736969611

I... I can't stand violence. I mean, I... Max doesn't know about everything, and... I'm running away to protect myself and... Well, I should have done something different, and I'm sorry, Andrew. andrea's phone - Page 4 1956959691

I can finish a bit earlier as I didn't take my lunch break. Otherwise, I'm going to the consultations in half an hour, do you want me to call you ? Hum  You all right, Andrew ? andrea's phone - Page 4 1889860094  

I have to. I shouldn’t response with violence even if I didn’t start the situation.

You don’t have to be sorry.

No, after work is ok. Can you come to my place ? You can eat there if you didn’t had lunch yet.   :39:

I’m fine. Do not worry.

Maximillian Olsson

Feuille de personnage
∞ mes liens:
⇢ à propos de moi
:
grand kangou

MessageSujet: Re: andrea's phone   andrea's phone - Page 4 EmptyMar 19 Avr 2022 - 17:02

iMessage
Aujourd'hui

ANDY :coeur:
It's true that it's pretty, I'd like to know why? What did you do to deserve such a gift?

I'll stop time for you
Contenu sponsorisé
MessageSujet: Re: andrea's phone   andrea's phone - Page 4 Empty

andrea's phone
Page 4 sur 4Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4