AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  MembresMembres  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

↳ personnages attendus

Bienvenue à Bowen, petite ville côtière du Nord-Est de l'Australie, abritant moins de 7 000 habitants. Si vous recherchez le calme, la bonne humeur et la joie de vivre, vous serez au paradis. Tous les habitants vous le diront, Bowen est l'endroit idéal pour se ressourcer. Et puis ne vous inquiétez pas pour l'intégration, ici tout le monde se connaît et les habitants adorent accueillir les nouveaux. › suite.

-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
399 € 649 €
Voir le deal

Together we are stronger → Endre Valtersen

AuteurMessage
Anonymous
Invité
Together we are stronger → Endre Valtersen Empty
MessageSujet: Together we are stronger → Endre Valtersen   Together we are stronger → Endre Valtersen EmptyMer 31 Mar 2021 - 13:22

The day had been pretty regular, I had gotten up and worked for a few hours before taking a well-deserved break in my garden. After that I went back inside to get ready to go out and have a beer at the bar near the beach. I wasn't planning on meeting any friends, I just needed a moment to relax.

When I arrived at the bar, the air was still warm and the music was loud, promising a nice evening. It was already crowded and I had to walk through the crowd to get to the counter. I ordered a beer before going by the beach where it was calmer. But as soon as I arrived, I saw a young girl isolated by a group of three guys - apparently drunk -. They were talking to her and I felt the need to keep an eye on them. Especially on her.

Suddenly, the girl took a step backwards, but they blocked her against the wall. At that time, several people were watching them, without intervening. She asked again that they left her alone, but they wouldn’t so it pushed me to intervene. I mustered my courage, I interposed myself between her and the three men who were taking their ease a little too much. « She said no ! » Drunk as they were, there was no conversation. The tallest one tried to hit me, but I managed to stop him, unfortunately the second one hit me in the ribs, making me groan. I wasn't the violent type, but getting hit tended to make me respond with as much rage. That was too bad for them...
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Anonymous
Invité
MessageSujet: Re: Together we are stronger → Endre Valtersen   Together we are stronger → Endre Valtersen EmptyLun 5 Avr 2021 - 20:25

Life was always kind of the same. No matter how hard he tried to keep his life straight, Endre found himself at the bar, nursing a beer. He couldn’t help it. He was just, so, fucking, bored. But the mood was nice. People were happy, and he enjoyed the warm breeze (for once). The cold beer felt good in his throat. He had set his eyes on a pretty ginger girl at the other side of the bar who had been eye-fucking at him for the better part of the hour. But he didn’t have the time to go talk to her, for there seemed to be a commotion happening.
He couldn’t see much of what was happening, but from what he could tell there were four guys arguing. And if there was something Endre sucked at, it was minding his own business. He put down his now empty beer, and went on to see what was happening. It went by pretty quickly. A terrified girl was standing against a wall, and a tall guy started screaming. She said no! Oh, so that was what it was about. Unfortunately, harassment was a common occurrence.  But he was glad someone stepped up to defend her. However, the situation quickly escalated. Instead of just leaving, the guys started a brawl. The guy who took the girl’s defence was handling it pretty well, but he still took some big hits. Endre gestured at the girl and whispered. “You can leave now, they won’t follow you.” She nodded gratefully, and promptly left to join her friends outside, away from harm’s reach. The dudes were however still fighting. So Endre looked at the tall guy and winked. Then, he swung. He had no business fighting, and could have just left. But he was really bored. He gave quite good hits, but also took some. It didn’t take long for the bouncers to kick all five of them out, and the three guys promptly left, not without showering them with flowery insults. There was just the two of them left now. Endre’s lip was busted open, and his arcade also felt swollen. “Fuck, I think I’m going to need some ice. You’re okay man ?” he said, turning his head towards tonight's knight in shining armour.
Anonymous
Invité
MessageSujet: Re: Together we are stronger → Endre Valtersen   Together we are stronger → Endre Valtersen EmptyLun 12 Avr 2021 - 21:30

Why would men act like that around women ? That doesn’t make any sens to me. The poor girl had been saying no, and they kept coming at her. I watched for a few seconds and then it was just too much for me. I felt rage and my anger took over me. It’s been a while since I hit someone, but when my fist first met this guy’s cheek… It felt right. Out of the corner of my eyes I saw the girl leaving, and then another man came to my help. I needed him, because the three of then were stronger than my sorry ass. Punches were flying on both sides, but before we know it the bouncer of the bar was kicking us out. He didn’t make any difference between the douchebags and us, we were perturbing the vibe of the bar, so, we weren’t welcomed any longer.

« I think I am. You ? » My rib cage was sore and my hands bruised, but I still felt fine. I was ok. « Better than them anyway. » Finally, I looked up to the guy next to me and I thanked him for his help. His young face surprised me, he was about twenty years old, maybe twenty two, but he had the nerve to intervene when no one else did. I was proud of him in a way, because the young Asher that I was almost fifteen years ago wouldn’t have done anything. « I am sorry if I put an end to your night, they were off limits. »

I brushed my hair back with my bruised hand before sitting on the sand. The loud music was still playing on the background, but my mind was elsewhere. I breathed slowly before looking up to the young guy who helped me a few minutes ago. « I hope they won’t bother anyone else tonight. »
Contenu sponsorisé
MessageSujet: Re: Together we are stronger → Endre Valtersen   Together we are stronger → Endre Valtersen Empty

Together we are stronger → Endre Valtersen
Page 1 sur 1