AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  MembresMembres  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

↳ personnages attendus

Bienvenue à Bowen, petite ville côtière du Nord-Est de l'Australie, abritant moins de 7 000 habitants. Si vous recherchez le calme, la bonne humeur et la joie de vivre, vous serez au paradis. Tous les habitants vous le diront, Bowen est l'endroit idéal pour se ressourcer. Et puis ne vous inquiétez pas pour l'intégration, ici tout le monde se connaît et les habitants adorent accueillir les nouveaux. › suite.

leave a light on (perry)

AuteurMessage
adm h
Isaiah Gartshore-Nairn
Isaiah Gartshore-Nairn
ICI DEPUIS : 15/07/2015
COMPTES : woody & jackson & concho & elmo & oskár & reyansh
CRÉDITS : urochrome

STATUT : with golden string, our universe was brought to life, that we may fall in love every time we open up our eyes (isling)
leave a light on (perry) Empty
MessageSujet: leave a light on (perry)   leave a light on (perry) EmptyJeu 16 Mar 2017 - 0:58

Since Siobhan was born, Isaiah had tried to visit her as much as he could. He had to. She was Aisling’s daughter, and no matter what Aisling had to say about it, that one fact made this little girl so precious. At least, that’s how Isaiah felt about her. Aisling was her best friend and he loved her unconditionally. Anything that could come out of her, Isaiah would love. And as a matter of fact, Siobhan literally came out of her. One more reason to be there for her. Today, Isaiah decided to pay a visit to Perry and Siobhan, to see how everything was going on, how he was holding on, how Sio was doing. He was never really close to Perry, actually they never really talked. Maybe that one time at the beach party that the mayor threw. But that was about it. The rest of the time, he learned to know him through what he heard from Aisling. Which wasn’t always a good way to paint a good and representative picture of the guy. Anyway, now it didn’t matter, Perry was Siobhan’s father and everybody would have to deal with what it meant. Even more since the little girl was under his care. When Isaiah reached the apartment number he had written down, he knocked three times, waiting for an answer. He probably should’ve called first, but he didn’t have his number, and he wasn’t so sure what Aisling would have had to say about Isaiah going there.

moi je traîne dans ma remorque, tous les excès d'mon époque. la surabondance surgelée, shootée, suremballée. pendant qu'les vœux pieux passent dans l'beurre, que notre insouciance est repue, c'est dans le fond des containers que pourront pourrir les surplus. la question qu'j'me pose tout l'temps : mais que feront nos enfants quand il ne restera rien, que des ruines et la faim ? by anaëlle.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Anonymous
Invité
MessageSujet: Re: leave a light on (perry)   leave a light on (perry) EmptyDim 19 Mar 2017 - 15:51

Few years ago Perry was the less mature and responsible person of the world. But now he’s the father of a nine year-old girl and a baby girl, so he has to be an adult. Moreover he’s the CEO of a quite big compagny so he really has no choice.
Siobhan fell asleep few minutes ago. Now he know that he has about three hours to do what he wants. First thing : sleep ! He never excepts that the most difficult thing about being a father is to find time to sleep. Every night she cried because she’s hungry or lonely or sad or whatever a baby want, so Perry has to wake up and see her. He’s happy to be dad for real, of course but he hadn’t realise that it’s quite complicated and he’s not sure to have all the skills to be a good father. With Penny that was different because she wasn’t a baby anymore when her biological mother died.
Even if he’s not the perfect father he does the most he can to be a good father and rise Siobhan well. When he heard someone knocking on the door he was watching a cartoon on TV and was falling asleep. He opened his eyes and woke up. He walked slowly to the door and opened it. He thought that it would be Aisling because she was bearly the only one person to come at the apartment in the middle of the day. But he was wrong because that was Isaiah. He didn’t know him very much, they’ve talked just one time but he know that he’s Aisling’s friend and also Ezkielle’s boyfriend. « Hey ! » He supposed that he was here to see Siobhan or to talk about Aisling, he would prefer the first thing because he didn’t really want to talk about his ex-girlfriend and mother of his baby girl.
adm h
Isaiah Gartshore-Nairn
Isaiah Gartshore-Nairn

STATUT : with golden string, our universe was brought to life, that we may fall in love every time we open up our eyes (isling)
MessageSujet: Re: leave a light on (perry)   leave a light on (perry) EmptyMer 22 Mar 2017 - 2:21

When Perry opened the door, Isaiah could only see the circles under his eyes. Boy did he look tired. Isaiah had no idea what it was like to take care of a newborn, but he was pretty sure he wasn’t the right candidate for the job. He didn’t even want to imagine how Perry felt, since he didn’t even have the chance to prepare for this. Siobhan arrived in their lives without any warning of any kind. She just got there, unexpected. He probably still had to run his big enterprise, which couldn’t be easy. Even without a baby it looked like a pretty big challenge. Isaiah felt lucky that he only had himself to take care of, and Ezekielle of course, but it was only out of love, not because she needed to. Without her parents, Siobhan was lost. They couldn’t just stop caring for her, helping her, feeding her. Anyway, after glancing at Perry and feeling sorry for him for a while, Isaiah smiled. « Hi ! » He said back. « I’m really sorry for coming here unannounced, I hope it’s okay ? » And he could totally say that it wasn’t. Isaiah wasn’t the kind of man who’d get upset by that. Perry probably knew that, if Aisling ever talked about her friend. And if she didn’t, well, he would learn it fast. « I just wanted to see Siobhan, ‘cause I can’t seem to get enough of her cute little face. » Isaiah never pictured himself as a dad, but holding that little girl, he kind of understood why people wanted these little humans so much. And it was just the most beautiful thing in the world: two people creating a whole new human being. There was something magical in that.

moi je traîne dans ma remorque, tous les excès d'mon époque. la surabondance surgelée, shootée, suremballée. pendant qu'les vœux pieux passent dans l'beurre, que notre insouciance est repue, c'est dans le fond des containers que pourront pourrir les surplus. la question qu'j'me pose tout l'temps : mais que feront nos enfants quand il ne restera rien, que des ruines et la faim ? by anaëlle.
Anonymous
Invité
MessageSujet: Re: leave a light on (perry)   leave a light on (perry) EmptyDim 26 Mar 2017 - 10:20

Isaiah answered back to Perry’s hey and apologize for coming without telling him before. Perry is not very organized or the kind of people who is lost if something unexpected happen. He takes the life as it is, without thinking about tomorrow. Well, now, he thinks a little bit more about the future because he has kids who will grow up and he knows that his life won’t never be same as it was few years earlier. But it’s not a reason for him to become stressed out. Moreover it’s not like if he had many things to do but just staying at home, taking care of Siobhan and then pick up Penny after school. His life of business man who likes drinking mojito and trying to pick up people, transformed into a life of a doting father. “No problem !” He said with a smile.
Of course Isaiah wanted to see Siobhan and he understand why : babies are cutes ! Only Aisling didn’t find it really cute but Perry knew that it’s only a question of time, soon she will find her daughter cute as he find Siobhan cute. “Yeah but actually she’s sleeping you know. But she will wake up soon, don’t worry !” He answered. Usually babies don’t sleep many hours. “You want a drink or something ?” Perry asked to his guest.
adm h
Isaiah Gartshore-Nairn
Isaiah Gartshore-Nairn

MessageSujet: Re: leave a light on (perry)   leave a light on (perry) EmptyMar 11 Avr 2017 - 22:39

Isaiah instantly felt relieved when Perry said his presence wasn’t a problem. Even though he wouldn’t have been mad, at all, if he had been asked to leave, he was still glad to be able to stay. After all, he did come all the way here to see Siobhan. Not being able to do so would have been a deception. Perry let him come inside and closed the door behind him. His hands in his pockets, Isaiah just stood there, looking around. It was the first time he actually came here. The other times he saw Siobhan was in other contexts. « Oh no problem, I’ll wait. I’m sure she’ll hear my voice in her sleep and be so eager to see me, she’ll wake up. » He joked. He wasn’t someone special for Siobhan, he wasn’t someone meaningful in her life, not in a legal or affective way, but he hoped that he could still have a place somewhere in her tiny heart. Aisling was an important part of his life now, and since Siobhan was her daughter, Isaiah needed to be there for her, too. Perry asked him if he wanted something to drink while going into another room of the apartment. Isaiah followed. « Hum, a glass of water would be fine, thanks. » If Aisling saw him right now, she probably wouldn’t recognize him. Isaiah almost looked shy or nervous. « So … how are you holding up ? » Isaiah asked Perry, when he came back from the kitchen with his glass of water. « Thanks. » He said, politely taking the glass from his hand.

Anonymous
Invité
MessageSujet: Re: leave a light on (perry)   leave a light on (perry) EmptySam 6 Mai 2017 - 21:52

Isaiah made a joke about the fact that Siobhan is asleep and she’ll be wake up soon because she will hear his voice. Perry had skeptical look before smiling. “If you say hugs, food, eat or stuff like that she may wake up soon ! And if you smell like baby food, I’m sure she will be crying in two minutes, or less.” Like almost all the babies, Siobhan loves hugs and loves eating but she hates going to sleep.
The situation wasn’t very comfortable, Isaiah and Perry don’t know each other very well. In fact they talked once and it was a very little conversation. Actually they’re not friends but Perry hopes that, maybe in the future, Isaiah will become a friend. He looked pretty funny and nice so they’re probably compatibles. The host asked to his guest if he wants a drink to improve the atmosphere. After going to the kitchen, Isaiah asked how he deals with the situation. “Well...that’s not easy but I’m okay. And I need to do my best for Siobhan which means not sleeping a lot !” He answered smiling no matter what. “And you, what about you ? How’s your life going ? I know we’re not like best friends or something but you can talk to me if you want.” Perry tries to be cool as always. Everybody knows that he’s a simple guy and you can talk to him.

Dernière édition par Perry Peach le Lun 5 Juin 2017 - 17:01, édité 1 fois
adm h
Isaiah Gartshore-Nairn
Isaiah Gartshore-Nairn

MessageSujet: Re: leave a light on (perry)   leave a light on (perry) EmptyDim 7 Mai 2017 - 18:37

Perry was way too skeptical about Isaiah’s saying. If he had been anyone else, he probably would have been upset about it, but Isaiah being Isaiah, he didn’t really care. After all, Perry was right. Siobhan probably didn’t care at all about his voice, as long as she could eat, drink, play and be loved. Oh and loved, she would absolutely be with those two men around. « I probably smell like a lot of things right now, but I don’t think baby food is one of them. » That sentence could probably be interpreted in many wrong ways, and maybe it should have been. As long as he didn’t smell like pot in front of Siobhan, the rest didn’t matter. « I guess I could always pour some baby food on my chest … » He said, not taking himself seriously. Or did he ? He simply laughed, trying to make them more comfortable together by fooling around. When Perry came back from the kitchen with his glass of water, Isaiah asked him how everything was going. After all, it was quite a change for him. « Yeah, I bet the first weeks are the worst, uh ? How many hours can she sleep without waking up ? » Hearing Perry speak reminded him of how much he’d have to sacrifice in order to have his very own family. It had always been a plan of his, but he wasn’t sure if he was ready for that right now. After all, Isaiah never liked to have strings attached. « Thanks, that’s nice to hear. But for now, everything’s going fine, really. I have nothing to complain about. » He never complained anyway. « I’m just trying to be there for Aisling, and now for Siobhan too. And if you ever need any help, like babysitting or something, I’m here you know. » He said.

Anonymous
Invité
MessageSujet: Re: leave a light on (perry)   leave a light on (perry) EmptyLun 5 Juin 2017 - 17:19

Perry was saying that if Isaiah smells like baby food, Siobhan would wake up soon. He answered that he may smell like a lot of stuff but not baby food. After that he added that he could put some food on his chest. As he was saying so, Perry imagine the young men pouring carrot puree on his chest like a stripper would do with chocolate. This image was so funny that it makes Perry laughing out loud. He will never see Isaiah the same way anymore even if he had done nothing strange at all.
Then they talked about their personal life. His new friend asked him how many hours Siobhan can sleep without waking up. “Oh ! I don’t know, ‘bout four hours maybe. Actually I’d rather not looking at the alarm clock to not be depressed by the hour !” he said with a laugh. He’s really happy to be the father of a baby but sometimes he wish he had somebody to wake up instead of him. Of course Aisling take care of Siobhan sometimes but she has difficult relationship with her daughter so most of the time the baby is in Perry’s apartment. Luckily their roommates are really nice and also take care of the baby when Perry wants to go out and have fun.
Afterwards Isaiah tells him that everything is going fine in his life and he’s just trying to help Aisling and Siobhan. Moreover, if Perry needs a baby-sitter, Isaiah is here to help. “Thank you ! Actually a loooot of people offered help but I know you’re important for Aisling and so for Siobhan. If I need help I’ll tell you, no worries.” He said right before going to see Siobhan. He know she will wake up soon.
adm h
Isaiah Gartshore-Nairn
Isaiah Gartshore-Nairn

MessageSujet: Re: leave a light on (perry)   leave a light on (perry) EmptyLun 19 Juin 2017 - 2:09

Comparing the situation to a stripper with chocolate on his body probably meant it wasn’t a really good idea to actually do it in front of Siobhan. As much as he liked looking ridiculous, Isaiah knew when it was too much and stretched too far (most of the time, anyway). He didn’t want the first images of him in Siobhan’s mind to be that inappropriate. At least it made the two men laugh, which was the main priority right now, while the little girl was still sleeping. Suddenly the conversation became a lot more serious than before, since they decided to talk about Perry’s adaptation to his new fatherly life. « Yeah, I bet. Pfew, four hours, that’s got to break one’s sleep cycle. » For Isaiah it wouldn’t be so bad, since he didn’t sleep much anyway, but he knew some people really needed their eight hours of sleep or even more. Otherwise, they weren’t functional at all. He didn’t know if Perry was that kind of person, though. « I think Ais’ told me you had roomates, yeah ? Are they OK with that whole situation ? » He didn’t really like calling Siobhan a situation, but they both understood what he meant by that. Surely it wasn’t always so easy to have other adults waking up in the middle of the night because of his baby girl crying. That’s when he offered his help, if ever needed. A smile illuminated his face when Perry said how much he meant to Aisling. It wasn’t so often that he heard something like that. Coming from Perry, it was kind of nice to hear. « Nice ! » He simply answered, happy to help, even if other people might be asked first. That wasn’t important. He knew he’d get to spend time with the little Siobhan one way or another. He walked just beside Perry when he decided to go see how her sleeping was going. « She looks so calm, so peaceful. It’s kinda hard to believe that her mother can be such a hurricane. » It could’ve been seen as an insult, but with the gentle voice he used, they both knew how much Isaiah loved Aisling just the way she was.

Anonymous
Invité
MessageSujet: Re: leave a light on (perry)   leave a light on (perry) EmptyJeu 29 Juin 2017 - 14:59

Maybe sleeping four hours isn’t that bad, moreover Perry falls asleep very fast but he needs his, at least, eight hours of sleep. He’s the kind of guy who loves to sleep and doing nothing all day long, just laying on the couch watching cartoons on tv while eating some cereals. But since last year, things are different, he get a job, a real one with responsibilities and now a baby. Clearly, he’s not the best for that because he nearly doesn’t know how to take care of himself. However, Isaiah asked him if he’s roommates are ok with the situation which mean living with a baby crying in the middle of the night and finding baby food in the fridge. Maybe it’s a bit complicated but they already live with Penny so they have to take care not doing stuff which may shock her. Anyway, Perry is the owner of the flat so he can do what he wants but he’s not a tyrant and talks about Siobhan to his roommates. As Aisling, he couldn’t have known that he will be a father and a baby would live with them. “Yeah, they’re pretty cool actually. I’ve the best roommates ever !” He really thinks so. Since he’s in Bowen, he has lived there. At the beginning he wasn’t the owner but then he bought it because he couldn’t imagine moving in an another flat. Perry lived with different kind of people, boys, girls and they were mostly good roommates. Actually he lives with two women and one man, plus Penny and Siobhan so there is a lot of people there. That’s why he thinks to buy the flat next door in order to make a big flat where they all could live.
Then they went to the Siobhan’s bedroom which is also Penny’s one. Isaiah finds her very calm and peaceful, quite the opposite of her mother. “Yeah, I know. Maybe she’s looking more like me.” Perry is a very calm man but he’s not sure that he was like that when he was a baby. Actually he didn’t know how it was, his parents aren’t there to tell him. “But maybe she will become like Ais’ but that’s pretty scary.” He was laughing and hoping that Isaiah won’t find it offensive towards Aisling.
adm h
Isaiah Gartshore-Nairn
Isaiah Gartshore-Nairn

MessageSujet: Re: leave a light on (perry)   leave a light on (perry) EmptyMar 18 Juil 2017 - 23:52

Fortunately, Perry’s roommates seemed like the kind of people open enough to accept a situation like that, for better or for worse. If they were smart enough, they understood that none of this was in Perry’s control, and that he had to do the best he could. Plus, Siobhan was so cute and funny that anyone would melt in front of her. Isaiah bet they grew pretty fond of her in no time, just like everyone did – except maybe for Aisling, who was still struggling with the idea of being a mother, but that was another story, another situation. “Good, good, at least you don’t have to deal with a bunch of complainers at the same time ! I think you have enough on your plate with Penny and Siobhan … not that they’re monsters, but, you know, they still need a lot of your time and patience.” As any children did with their parents. With roommates acting like adults about it, it must be easier. And, with them here to watch out for the kids once in a while, it could give Perry a break from time to time ! After finishing his glass of water, Isaiah followed Perry into Siobhan’s room, to find a little angel asleep and calm. Isaiah couldn’t resist comparing her to Aisling, who was the complete opposite. “From what I’ve heard, you weren’t always the wisest one.” He said with an amused smile. He had heard stories about Perry, not necessarily from Aisling but from people who also knew him. “Yeah, then you’d have to deal with two strong-headed women and dude, against them, you’ll lose.” He laughed. Isaiah would have a hard time also, with Siobhan growing up and her mother always by his side – yeah, because he didn’t plan on not having Aisling in his life in ten or twenty years. No matter where he’d be in this world. 

Anonymous
Invité
MessageSujet: Re: leave a light on (perry)   leave a light on (perry) EmptySam 19 Aoû 2017 - 12:15

Talking with Isaiah about fatherhood was pretty cool for Perry who is not actually used to be the father of a baby. When he became Penny’s father it was different because she was older, she could go to the toilet on her own and he didn’t have to keep an eye on her every second because she already knew that putting her fingers everywhere wasn’t a good idea. He doesn’t know if Isaiah plan to have kids or if he wants one or more in the future, but he’s pretty sure it will be a good father because he take care of Siobhan even if she’s not his daughter. They talk about how nice are Perry’s roommates. “That’s because I choose my roommates pretty well you know !” He’s not a very complicated man so he can basically live with anyone but we can say he’s good at choosing the people who will live with him. They’re not like him, all of them have their qualities and flaws but everybody is happy living there. At least, Perry thinks so. “I’m very lucky to have my two little monsters because when I see children crying outside, I’m here like : I’ve got the best kids in the world you know !” Because Siobhan is not crying all the time or at least he finds her very nice, kind, best baby in the world, things like that. Actually he’s just a daddy loving his daughters more that anything in the world.
Then they talk about Aisling and Isaiah told him from what he heard, Perry wasn’t always the wisest one. “Me ? Really ? I don’t think so, I’ve always been the nicest guy, I’m an angel you know.” He said with a smile. Of course it’s absolutely not true. He’s not a monster but he’s not really wise and calm. When he was a kid that was worse but with the time, with all responsibilities he began to be an adult, a real one. “With only one I lose, so two, I can’t even imagine !” If Siobhan is like Aisling and if one day they’re both angry against him, he better run fast.
adm h
Isaiah Gartshore-Nairn
Isaiah Gartshore-Nairn

MessageSujet: Re: leave a light on (perry)   leave a light on (perry) EmptyLun 21 Aoû 2017 - 0:08

Isaiah nodded with a smile. « Yeah, sure seems like it. » They looked like they had something very special, in this flatsharing. That's an experience Isaiah never really had the chance to live. Of course, he stayed in dormitories and youth hostels, but it was never long enough to actually develop any kind of relationships with the people he was with. They had so much fun for the time it lasted, but people came and went, it was never the same group, never the same atmosphere. Isaiah himself stayed in one place for two or three nights maximum, so you get the idea. Hearing the father talking about his two little angels, he smiled, touched by the way he spoke of them. « You're a very lucky man, I have to admit. » He was pretty lucky too, to have a free-spirited girlfriend such as Ezekielle. But Perry was one step ahead, with his little family. If only he and Aisling could realize they were actually good for one another. But that wasn't Isaiah's fight. The cabinetmaker mocked Perry about the fact that he wasn't always such a good exemple to follow. He acted innocent, denying everything. « Yeah, yeah, an angel who felt from the sky. That's not always a good sign, you know. » He laughed. They spoke about AIsling, this strong-headed woman who made her way to both of their hearts. « Hahaha, come on, she's really not that bad. She's bold and all, but she's also an amazing woman. You'd be lucky if Siobhan grew up to be like her. » Of course, he started this whole conversation about Aisling, but he also needed to defend her a little bit. He knew Perry probably felt the same way, but he needed to say it out loud. Aisling was the best friend he could ever have wished for. 

Anonymous
Invité
MessageSujet: Re: leave a light on (perry)   leave a light on (perry) EmptyMer 23 Aoû 2017 - 14:04

Perry knows he’s very lucky to be the dad of two amazing children. Few years before he couldn’t imagine himself as a dad, as a responsible person who can take care of two children without hurting them. He couldn’t take care of himself, he drank mojitos all day long on the beach, looking for people to talk with and why not, sleep with. He didn’t have any job, living only with his parents money. But now, things have changed. Of course he’s not the most mature man, he’s still like a kid but he managed to raise Siobhan and Penny pretty well. “I Know.” And now he’s thinking about having more kids. He didn’t think he was the kind of man who wants a lot of children but now, if he got one another, he will be happy. After having two girls, he would like a boy. Perry has always loved living with a lot of people, he hates being alone but he didn’t imagine himself with a big family, actually he didn’t imagine himself with a family at all. Because he thought that, for having kids, you have to be in a relationship, why not married.
Isaiah is not really that Perry is an angel and he’s right because he’s absolutely not even if he’s not the evil in person. “Yeah and I felt on my head and suddenly I became just a normal guy.” The angel became a normal person with flaws by falling on the floor.
Of course Isaiah takes the defense of Aisling, she’s like his best friend, it doesn’t surprise Perry at all. Actually he agree with his new friend. “Yeah I know, if she’s like her mother she will protect me from bad people by kicking their asses !” His ex-girlfriend may have a lot of flaws but he has to admit that she has a lot of qualities too. Without her he could have been hurt more, or worse, died. He remembered that guy who punched him because his slept with his brother, Aisling saved him.
adm h
Isaiah Gartshore-Nairn
Isaiah Gartshore-Nairn

MessageSujet: Re: leave a light on (perry)   leave a light on (perry) EmptyDim 27 Aoû 2017 - 3:59

Isaiah hated being alone too, that's why he was always out and about, looking for new people to meet. He was also unable to make any enemies, unless the person was really against anything Isaiah believed in. He was the first one to step up and defend someone, seeing the very best in everyone, making excuses and trying to rationalize. Of course, he wasn't always able to do so, because some humans were not worth the fight and he had his limits too. Still, Isaiah needed the presence of others in order to live. Happiness only real when shared, as said in one of his favorite movies. That's why, just like Perry, he could easily imagine himself with one big family ... if only he could keep on traveling as much as he did with all of his children. He knew some people manage to do it, and he hoped he'd have the resources to do it too. Anyway, for now the question wasn't even on the table, since Ezekielle and him never really talked about it, at least not seriously. They were so much focused on living in the present, the right here and the right now, that they kind of forgot they had a long life ahead of themselves. « It could have been worse. » Said Isaiah when Perry talked about his fall from heaven. « You could've become a vegetable or something like that. Compared to that, being a normal guy probably isn't so bad. » What's normal anyway ? They were all unique in their own ways. When they finally got to go see Siobhan before she woke up, Isaiah talked about Aisling and her strong personnality, but took her defense also. « Oh really ? Aisling kicked some asses for you ? » Asked Isaiah, impressed and laughing. « I never even heard about how you two met. She never told me, and, well, I never asked. » He realized.

Contenu sponsorisé
MessageSujet: Re: leave a light on (perry)   leave a light on (perry) Empty

leave a light on (perry)
Page 1 sur 1